The potential harm to a manufacturer from a product liability action goes far beyond the cost of litigation and damages. The toll of negative publicity, customer defections and loss of investor confidence can be immeasurable.
Perkins Coie’s Product Liability team, with more than 70 product liability attorneys in offices across the United States, has successfully handled product liability cases involving hundreds of millions of dollars. We have the depth and experience to advise both national and international manufacturers regarding product liability risks and can provide experienced counsel should those manufacturers face liability claims in court.
Our strength in aviation product liability litigation is recognized worldwide:
- Chambers USA ranked our team in Band 1 for Aviation Litigation in 2009 – 2023; Band 3 in Product Liability & Mass Torts, 2022 – 2023
We provide clients with:
- Counseling on product liability containment and lawsuit avoidance;
- Litigation and trial representation
- Global, national and regional claims coordination
- Representation before government agencies
As product liability counsel in cases worldwide for The Boeing Company and as national trial counsel for other major manufacturers, we have a long and successful track record of defending clients in jury trials. Additionally, we have experience as lead trial counsel for numerous product liability cases with victories in 22 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.