As an associate with the firm's Insurance Recovery practice, Catherine Del Prete represents corporate policyholders in coverage disputes and litigation. Catherine has represented clients in disputes over product liability, environmental contamination, employee theft and other claims. She also counsels and advises clients on coverage audits, policy renewals and policy language.
Highlights of Catherine’s experience include obtaining a favorable verdict in a ten-day bench trial in D.C. Superior Court and her ongoing representation in a case involving historical asbestos and environmental liabilities of pre-bankruptcy General Motors, which is one of the largest coverage actions of record for long tail claims.
- Listed on the Capital Pro Bono High Honor Roll, 2014 – present
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Tort and Trial Insurance Practice Section, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Junior League of Los Angeles, Inc., Member
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2012 - 2013
Greenberg Traurig LLP, McLean, Virginia, Law Clerk, 2011 - 2012