Thomas Ryerson is an associate with the firm's Commercial Litigation practice, focusing on Investigations & White Collar Defense and Business Litigation. Thomas has assisted clients with state and federal criminal investigations, civil forfeiture litigation, arbitrations, appeals, contract disputes and a variety of other commercial litigation matters.
Thomas also maintains an active pro bono practice, obtaining asylum for a detainee before the Executive Office for Immigration Review, assisting in preparing a petition for post-conviction relief, and drafting an amicus brief to the Arizona Supreme Court.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2013 - present
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member, 2013 - present
- Lorna Lockwood Inn of Court, Member, 2011 - present
- William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, VA, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Writing Teaching Assistant, 2008 - 2010
- Perkins Coie Brown & Bain P.A., Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2009
- Snell & Wilmer L.L.P., Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2009
- Federal Public Defender, District of Oregon, Portland, OR, Law Clerk, 2008
- Hon. Rebecca White Berch, Arizona Supreme Court, 2010 - 2011
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2010
William and Mary Law Review
- Oregon State University, B.S., American Studies, summa cum laude, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona