Sarah Taylor is an attorney is the firm’s Technology Transactions & Privacy practice. Her practice is focused on the transactional issues related to intellectual property.
She also has experience counseling clients regarding trademark, copyright, and domain name protection and enforcement issues, as well as developing comprehensive brand strategies for a variety of clients.
- International Trademark Association, Academic Committee Member, 2010 - 2011, 2011 - 2012 Committee Terms
- Federal Trade Commission, Northwest Region, Seattle, WA, Intern, 2006
- Marchex Inc., Seattle, WA, Law Clerk, 2006
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2007
Managing Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- University of Nevada, B.S., Resource Economics, with high distinction, 2004