Sarah’s practice is focused on the transactional issues related to intellectual property, including negotiating and drafting agreements in the areas of technology development and transfer, product distribution, product manufacturing, content creation and distribution, and various types licenses, for both domestic and international use. Her practice emphasizes resolving complex intellectual property issues in the context of public and private company mergers and acquisitions She also has experience counseling clients regarding trademark, copyright, and domain name protection and enforcement issues, as well as developing comprehensive brand strategies for a variety of clients.
- Represented LiveRamp in its acquisition by Acxiom Corp.
- Represented Titan Aerospace in its acquisition by Google, Inc.
- Represented Imperial Parking Co. in its acquisition of Pacific Parking Management.
- International Trademark Association, Academic Committee Member, 2010 - 2013
- Colorado Intellectual Property American Inns of Court, Presenting Member, 2012 - 2013
- Federal Trade Commission, Northwest Region, Seattle, WA, Intern, 2006
- Marchex Inc., Seattle, WA, Law Clerk, 2006
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2007
Managing Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- University of Nevada, B.S., Resource Economics, with high distinction, 2004