Sunita Bali is an associate with the firm's Litigation practice. She has broad experience in complex commercial litigation with a specific focus on business litigation. Sunita has worked on breach of contract, business tort, fraud and unfair competition cases. She also has experience in privacy and data security, employment and real estate litigation matters.
Sunita also has a strong commitment to pro bono work. She recently represented a client seeking relief under the Convention Against Torture (CAT), which included a merits hearing in Immigration Court. She currently represents a nonprofit organization in drafting an amicus brief to the California Supreme Court addressing privacy issues.
- For People of Color Inc., Board Member
- Hon. Arthur L. Alarcón, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Los Angeles, CA, Judicial Extern, 2009
- Perkins Coie LLP, Los Angeles, CA, Summer Associate/Law Clerk, 2008, 2009
- University of Southern California Law School Office of Public Service, Los Angeles, CA, Research Assistant, 2009
- Mental Health Advocacy Services, Los Angeles, CA, Public Interest Law Foundation Volunteer, 2007
- Vickman & Associates, Beverly Hills, CA, Business Litigation Paralegal, 2004 - 2007
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 2010
- Occidental College, B.A., Psychology & Sociology, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California