Jeremy Buxbaum, an associate in the firm's Litigation practice, focuses on intellectual property litigation, including trademark and trade dress infringement, false advertising, copyright infringement and patent litigation. He has experience in Internet related litigation and works with the firm's Intellectual Property (IP) enforcement teams. Jeremy also has experience in the area of brand integrity and enforcement.
Jeremy is the editor of the firm's IP litigation blog, IP Litigation Update.
- State of Colorado Office of the Attorney General, State Services Section, Public Officials Unit, Denver, CO, Summer Intern, 2006
- Northwestern University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, (formerly Boalt Hall), 2005
- University of Colorado, Ph.D., Philosophy, 2003
- University of Colorado, M.A., Philosophy, 2001
- University of Colorado, B.A., Philosophy, English, magna cum laude, 1997
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois