Chian Wu is an associate in the firm’s Business practice. She focuses her practice on representing financial institutions in all aspects of commercial and real estate financing transactions. Chian has experience advising lenders and borrowers with respect to secured and unsecured credit facilities, revolving and term loan facilities, letter of credit and real estate loans for the acquisition, development, constructions and term financing of various types of properties.
- Lindquist & Vennum PLLP, Minneapolis, MN, Summer Associate, 2005
- Phillips Nizer LLP, New York, NY, Corporate Paralegal, 2003 - 2004
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Palo Alto, CA, Level II Corporate Paralegal, 2000 - 2002
- U.S. Federal Court, Ninth Circuit, San Jose, CA, Judicial Extern, 1997
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2007
Note and Comment Editor, Minnesota Journal of International Law
- Grinnell College, B.A., Political Science, with honors, 2000