Troy Hickman, a partner in the firm's Corporate practice, focuses his practice in the areas of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures with a particular emphasis on the aerospace and defense industries. Troy also assists clients with business formations, reorganizations and liquidations, general contract and corporate governance issues.
Some of Troy's experience includes:
- Representing a publicly-traded aerospace and defense industry client on the acquisition or divestiture of over two dozen subsidiaries, including dealing with regulatory approvals, government contracts and cross-border issues.
- Representing private equity funds in the acquisition of portfolio companies in the aerospace, food, manufacturing and shipping industries.
- Guiding family owned and other privately held companies through sales to financial and strategic buyers.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 - 2020: Corporate Law
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars of Washington Law'"