Roy Tucker is an experienced business counselor and advisor who focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, securities compliance and corporate governance, and restructurings. Roy regularly advises corporate clients and private equity firms on mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, and leveraged buyouts, and has represented issuers and underwriters in numerous public offerings.
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Business Lawyers," 2004 - 2020
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2006 - 2021: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation; Venture Capital Law
- Named as Best Lawyers' Portland, OR "Corporate Law, Lawyer of the Year," 2009, 2013, 2016; Portland, OR "Securities / Capital Markets Law, Lawyer of the Year," 2012, 2017, 2019; "Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Lawyer of the Year," 2015, 2017; "Venture Capital Law, Lawyer of the Year," 2018, 2020
- Listed in Oregon Law and Politics, "Oregon Super Lawyers," 2006 - 2020
- The Nature Conservancy, Trustee of the Oregon, Board of Trustees
- Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, NY