Ron McIntire, a partner, focuses his practice on product liability, commercial and real estate litigation, and environmental litigation.
Ron's experience includes the following:
- Litigation involving major air crashes (commercial and military).
- Personal injury and wrongful death suits involving aerospace products, medical devices, or industrial equipment.
- Personal injury, wrongful death and property damage cases involving asbestos-containing products.
- Commercial litigation involving contractual disputes and real estate.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018: Aviation Law
- Top Rated - AV® Preeminent™ Lawyers in Mass Tort Litigation in The American Lawyer
- Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV® Preeminent ™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Westside Legal Services; Public Counsel; Alliance for Children’s Rights, Volunteer Attorney
- Manhattan Beach Youth Basketball; America Youth Soccer Organization, Coach, 1998 - present
- Johnsen, Manfredi & Thorpe, Los Angeles, CA, Associate, 1988
- Adams, Duque & Hazeltine, Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA, Summer Associate, 1985
Hon. Harry Hupp, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 1986 - 1987