Communications and technology law attorney Marc S. Martin provides regulatory compliance counseling, transactional support and strategic advice to technology and telecom companies, entrepreneurs, investors and enterprise customers. He structures and negotiates agreements in the areas of technology and content licensing, supply chain procurement, mobile applications and distribution platforms. Marc serves as chair of the firm’s Communications industry group, and is often quoted in Politico, The Associated Press, The Hill, Law360 and other publications. He is ranked as a leading communications lawyer by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America and Washington, DC Super Lawyers.
Marc's regulatory counsel includes advocating before the Federal Communications Commission, Congress, the executive branch and the courts regarding technology and telecom transactions, spectrum issues and auctions, FCC rulemaking and enforcement proceedings, broadband privacy, commercial disputes and related issues.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2017 - 2018: Communications Law
- Ranked by Chambers USA as a top lawyer practicing in Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite (Band 3), 2011 - present
- Listed in Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers for Communications, 2014 - present
- Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia, Board of Trustees, Member, 2011 - 2015
- Federal Communications Bar Association