In her Trust & Estate Planning practice, Lucy Park helps clients protect their wealth, minimize taxes and avoid family disputes when possible. She counsels high net worth individuals, traditional and non-traditional families, family offices and family-owned businesses on wealth preservation and transfer, family investment vehicles, charitable giving and multigenerational and business succession planning.
Lucy advises fiduciaries and beneficiaries on the administration of trusts and decedents' estates, probate and pre- and post-mortem planning. She also assists clients with premarital and pre- and post-divorce planning, asset protection and international tax planning. Lucy works with individuals and tax-exempt organizations to address a wide range of tax issues impacting charitable giving and the formation and administration of public charities, private foundations and donor advised funds.
During the past 16 years of practice, Lucy has represented a range of clients, including:
- C-Level Executives
- Family Business Owners
- Private Equity Principals and Hedge Fund Managers
Lucy is a co-author of a number of publications and lectures at professional education seminars, including those organized by the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) and the National Business Institute (NBI).
- Listed in Who's Who Legal: Private Clients, 2014, 2015
- Listed as a "Rising Star," by Illinois Super Lawyers, 2010
*The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and no certificate, award or recognition is a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
- Perkins Coie Chicago Hiring Committee, Member
- Chicago Estate Planning Council, Member
- Center for Disability and Elder Law, Board Member
- Goodman Theatre, Spotlight Society Advisory Council, Member
- Hanul Family Alliance, Board Member