Jens M. Fischer, a partner in the firm's Corporate & Securities practice, focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, public securities offerings, corporate governance, company-side stockholder activism, SEC and stock exchange compliance and private offerings.
Jens has represented numerous clients in various industries, including F5 Networks, Inc., Donuts Inc., Northland Telecommunications Corporation, Outerwall Inc. (along with its businesses Redbox, Coinstar, and ecoATM), Amazon.com, Inc., Expedia, Inc., Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc., Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle, Intermec, Inc., Zymogenetics Inc., T-Mobile, Emeritus Corporation, Esterline Technologies Corporation, AT&T Wireless and Safeco Corporation.
In 2018, Jens was recognized as an Acritas Star for his merger and acquisition and SEC-related counseling. In addition, he co-authored The Public Company Handbook: A Corporate Governance and Disclosure Guide for Directors and Executives.
- Named an Acritas Star by Acritas, 2018
- Listed multiple years in Washington Law & Politics, “Rising Stars of Washington Law"
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Parker Chapin LLP (now Troutman Sanders LLP), New York, NY, Associate, 1997 - 2000