Harry Schneider practices litigation, trial practice and arbitration before state and federal courts and administrative bodies, with an emphasis on litigation involving professional liability, intellectual property, complex financial and commercial disputes, and fiduciary or estate and trust matters.
- Named the Best Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year" for Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2016
- Consistently listed in Benchmark Litigation: Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys as a "Litigation Star"
- Co-Recipient, Washington State Bar Association "Award of Merit," 2011
- Inducted into the International Society of Barristers
- Listed in Chambers USA, "America’s Leading Litigation Lawyers"
- Listed in Chambers USA, The Client's Guide, 2004
- Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine, "Washington’s Super Lawyers," 2003 - Present
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2001 - Present: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Listed in "Who’s Who Among the Leading Lawyers in Malpractice Bar," The National Law Journal
- Nominated to "The Fellows of the American Bar Foundation," 1997
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law, 2000 edition
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section; Member “blue-ribbon” committee appointed by ABA President
- Washington Association of Defense Counsel
- Washington State Bar Association
- Board of Advisors, Lawyers Liability Review
- National Union, Panel Counsel for Director & Officer Liability Litigation, Member
Lawyer Representative to the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, 2008 - 2010