Grace Han Stanton is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property practice and former Chair of the Trademark, Copyright, Media & Brand Protection practice. She counsels clients from emerging companies to FORTUNE 500 and other public companies in a wide variety of industries, ranging from wineries and breweries to integrated circuit manufacturers and software companies. Grace advises clients regarding trademark and brand clearance, selection, prosecution, registration, protection and licensing, copyright protection, registration and enforcement, advertising compliance review and liquor licensing, enforcement and regulatory issues. She conducts comprehensive due diligence reviews of intellectual property as part of major corporate transactions such as financing, Initial Public Offerings and mergers and acquisitions.
Grace is a regular speaker on trademark and intellectual property topics and has appeared as a legal analyst for MSNBC.
- Recipient, Trademark Law Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers' Seattle, 2015
- Named Lexology and International Law Office (ILO), Client Choice Award: Intellectual Property – Trademarks in Washington, 2015
- Recognized in the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals, 2012 - Present
- Listed in The U.S. News & World Report, Best Lawyers®: Copyright Law; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Trademark Law: 2013 – Present
- Recognized by Managing Intellectual Property as an IP Star, 2013, 2014, 2016; Top 250 Women in IP, 2013, 2016
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars," 2004 - 2012
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Executive Leadership Program, May 2011
- Washington State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, Past Chair and Member
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- Leadership Tomorrow, Class of 2007
- NW WakeSurf Association, Founder and Board Member
- Seattle University Law School, Arts Law Clinic, Adjunct Professor, 2006 - 2011
- Kim & Chang, Seoul, South Korea, Visiting Associate, 1998