Ed Wes is a partner in the firm's Corporate practice, who focuses his practice on emerging growth companies.
Ed's practice includes capital formation (including private financings of debt and equity securities, as well as public offerings), mergers and acquisitions and business transactions including joint ventures and technology transfer transactions. In his position as general counsel for many of his clients Ed also oversees the work of litigation and IP law specialists.
Ed particularly values his relationships with many long-term clients, including clients he has represented spanning his entire career.
- Named Best Lawyers' Palo Alto, "Technology Law Lawyer of the Year," 2017
- Listed in San Francisco Magazine, "Super Lawyers of Northern California," 2005 - 2006, 2011 - 2016
- Listed in Silicon Valley Business Journal, "Who's Who in the Silicon Valley - High Ranking Silicon Valley Executives," 2006
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2007 - Present: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law; Technology Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Listed in San Francisco's Best Lawyers, 2009; Recognized, 2011
- Listed in Chambers USA, "America's Leading Business Lawyers," 2009 - 2010
- Pro Bono counsel to Silicon Valley Leadership Group (formerly the Silicon Valley Manufacturer's Group)
- The Sustainable Valley Foundation, Board of Directors
- Hosie, Wes, Sacks & Brelsford, LLP, San Francisco, CA, Partner