Don Kari has successfully represented the firm's energy and utility clients for more than 30 years. He focuses on state and federal public utility regulation, energy power marketing, energy regulation and policy, contract and administrative law, commercial transactions and energy law.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington's Super Lawyers", 2012 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 1993 - Present: Energy Law - Administrative, Electricity, Public Utility, Regulatory, Transactions
- Listed in Super Lawyers, 2007 - 2014
- Edison Electric Institute Legal Committee
- Stanford Alumni Association, Puget Sound Chapter