Don Karl, a partner in the firm's Corporate practice, focuses his practice on corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic relationships, and venture capital, particularly in the retail and consumer products, technology, media and communication industries. Don has worked extensively with companies in the intersection of technology and entertainment, particularly in software, the Internet, video games and other interactive entertainment.
- Listed in Los Angeles Magazine, "Southern California Super Lawyers," 2004, 2006, 2007, 2012 - 2014
- World Wildlife Fund National Council, Member, 2015 - present
- Director, Spirit of America 2005 - present
- Trustee, Hollywood Canteen Foundation 2004 - present
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman LLP, Beverly Hills, CA, Partner, 1983 - 1998
Hon. William Holloway, Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit