Christopher Wilson, a partner in the firm's Litigation practice and managing partner of the Chicago office, represents clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters. He has represented a number of Fortune 500 companies in high stakes cases, including The Boeing Company in connection with shareholder derivative actions involving the Dreamliner 787, Microsoft Corporation in trade secrets and piracy matters, Amazon.com in qui tam actions arising under the Illinois Whistleblower Act, and Career Education Corporation defending consumer class actions. In addition to his securities work, Chris has extensive trial experience in antitrust matters, unfair competition and consumer fraud defense, and multiple defendant product liability matters.
- Listed as a "Super Lawyer" by Illinois Law & Politics, 2005, 2007 - Present
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 - Present: Commercial Litigation
*The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and no certificate, award or recognition is a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
- Grippo & Elden, Chicago, IL, Partner, 1992-2002
- Kirkland & Ellis, Chicago, IL, Associate, 1990-1992
- U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Legislative Aide, 99th Congress, 1985-1986
Hon. William Bauer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 1989 - 1990