Char Eberhardt has more than 25 years of experience in labor and employment law. He represents clients in employment class and collective action litigation, TRO and injunction litigation, complex labor arbitrations, unfair labor practice proceedings, and collective bargaining. Char also counsels clients concerning wage and hour law compliance, reductions in force, executive employment and non-competition agreements, employment issues related to mergers and acquisitions, employee privacy, subcontracting and work movement, employee separation, labor disputes, and EEO compliance.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2009 - Present: Education Law; Employment Law - Management; Labor Law - Management; Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Named the Best Lawyers' 2013, 2015 Seattle Education Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- American Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- King County Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Washington Council of School Attorneys
- Federal Bar Association, Pro Bono Screening Panel