Bryan Smith, a partner with the firm's Corporate practice, has experience in many aspects of federal income tax, including mergers and acquisitions, international and cross-border transactions, executive compensation, public and private offerings, joint ventures, real estate investment trusts (REITs), real estate and leasing transactions, and federal tax controversies.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 - Present: Tax Law
- Listed in Chambers USA "American's Leading Business Lawyers," 2007
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars of Washington Law," 2008
- Deloitte & Touche L.L.P., Seattle, WA, Manager, Tax Department, 1995 - 2000
- Eisenhower & Carlson, Tacoma, WA, Rule 9 Intern and Summer Associate, 1994 - 1995
- Connolly, Holm, Tacon & Meserve, Olympia, WA, Summer Associate, 1993 - 1994