Brendan Murphy focuses on product liability and commercial litigation, including
- Defending manufacturers of aviation, automotive, industrial, high-tech, and consumer products in all phases of lawsuits throughout the United States.
- Representing manufacturers and operators of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Representing manufacturers, importers, and sellers in CPSC matters, including reporting and recalls.
- Counseling on contracts and understanding and managing product liability risk.
- Presenting product liability, risk management and CPSC compliance training to clients.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Washington Rising Star," 2010, 2013
Recommended by The Legal 500: Litigation: product liability and mass tort defense - aerospace/aviation, 2015
- Defense Research Institute
- King County Prosecutor’s Office, Special Deputy Prosecutor
- Presented product liability workshops and trainings for multiple clients
- Regular judge for University of Washington moot court competitions
- Presenter of deposition CLE course
- Speaker at aviation conferences
- Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, Cambridge, Executive Director, 1999 - 2000
- U.S. Department of Justice, Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section, Washington, D.C., Honors Paralegal, 1995 - 1997
Hon. A. Randolph, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2000 - 2001