Anne Li represents investors, property companies, financial institutions, and lenders in a wide range of commercial real estate matters across asset classes, including REO property, vacant land and real estate related assets. Her experience includes purchase and sales, construction and term loan financings, development and leasing of commercial projects, fund formations, joint ventures, and management of real estate assets throughout the United States. She regularly advises clients on title, survey, zoning, and other due diligence matters for commercial real estate projects. Anne also has significant experience handling the real property aspects of M&A transactions and representing clients in corporate real estate service matters.
Anne is a member of the Urban Land Institute and she also serves as a board member of the Chinatown YMCA of San Francisco.
- Asian American Bar Association of the Bay Area
- Urban Land Institute
- San Francisco Chinatown YMCA Board of Governors
- San Francisco YMCA's International Task Force
- Jones Day, San Francisco, CA, Associate, 2016 - 2019
- Thompson Hine LLP, Cleveland, OH, Associate, 2014 - 2016