Angela R. Jones is a member of the firm's Litigation practice. She focuses on white collar and investigations, corporate governance litigation, and other complex commercial litigation. Angie has broad experience in False Claims Act litigation. She has conducted numerous internal corporate investigations in a variety of contexts, including the False Claims Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and has defended clients in government investigations conducted by such agencies as the DOJ, SEC, FDIC and FINRA. Angie also handles corporate white collar and civil fraud matters and commercial disputes.
- Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine, "Washington Rising Star," 2013 - 2016
- Women’s White Collar Defense Association, Seattle Chapter, Founding Member
- King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Trial Fellow
- Seattle University School of Law Alumni Board, Member
- Perkins Coie LLP, Summer Associate