Andrew Moore, a partner in the firm’s Corporate practice, focuses his practice on public offerings and corporate finance, securities regulation, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions. Andrew is a leader of the firm’s public companies group, regularly advising public companies on best corporate governance practices, disclosure matters and SEC compliance. He has a wide range of securities offering experience, including initial and follow-on public offerings, and shelf offerings of both debt and equity securities. His corporate clients include Alliant Energy, Amazon.com, Costco Wholesale Corporation, Idaho Power Company, Microsoft Corporation, Lenco Mobile, Puget Sound Energy, and Zillow Inc.
Andrew is a co-author of The Public Company Handbook: A Corporate Governance and Disclosure Guide for Directors and Executives and a contributor to The Initial Public Offering Handbook: A Guide for Entrepreneurs, Executives, Directors and Private Investors (2008). He serves as a speaker for the National Investor Relations Institute on a variety of public company topics, including SEC disclosure, Regulations FD, G and M-A, and key issues in public company governance. Andrew also has extensive mergers and acquisitions experience, representing Puget Energy in its $7.4 billion sale, Microsoft in acquisitions, including the acquisitions of Yammer, Inc. and Nasdaq-listed Greenfield Online Inc., Amazon.com in its acquisitions, and Nasdaq-listed Zillow Inc. in its recent acquisitions of RentJuice, Mortech and Diverse Solutions.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2012 - Present: Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Business Lawyers", 2010 - Present
- Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine, “Washington's Super Lawyers", 2005, 2011 - Present
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Rising Stars of Washington Law", 2001 - 2005
Recommended by The Legal 500: Industry Focus: M&A/Corporate and Commercial - M&A: middle market (sub-$500m), 2015
- University of Washington Business School, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Advisory Board, 2007
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Business Law Section