Allison Handy is a counsel with the firm’s Corporate practice with a focus on corporate governance and transactions. She has experience advising public companies on best corporate governance practices, disclosure matters and SEC compliance. Allison has also advised public and private companies in connection with securities offerings, including debt offerings, equity offerings and tender offers, and corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, asset purchases and joint ventures.
- The Society for Corporate Governance, Pacific Northwest Chapter, Advisory Board Member
- Pacific Northwest Diabetes Research Institute, Board of Trustees
- Mayer Brown LLP, Chicago, IL, Associate, 2010 – 2013; Summer Associate, 2008
- The University of Chicago Law School
- Edwin F. Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, Housing Initiative, Student Law Clerk, 2008 - 2009
- The Honorable Richard Posner and Professor William Landes, Research Assistant 2007 - 2008