Allan Low is a partner with the firm's Real Estate & Land Use practice. His broad range of experience includes real estate transactions, real estate finance and development projects. Allan represents financial institutions and lenders in connection with loan originations, loan modifications, loan workouts, troubled debt restructuring, forbearance agreements, receiverships and deed in lieu transactions.
Allan also represents developers and property owners with the purchase and sale of single assets and portfolio transactions, leasing, lease amendments, lease restructuring, and enforcement of leases. He has significant experience advising property owners on subdivisions, easements and other land-sharing arrangements. He also advises on zoning amendments, special-use districts, variances, conditional use permits, and obtaining and defending issuance of permits and other land use entitlements.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018: Real Estate Law
- Recognized as a "Super Lawyer" by Northern California Super Lawyers magazine, 2004 - present
- SPUR, Board Member, 2015 - present
- State Bar of California, Real Property Section; Ad Hoc Committee on Documentary Transfer Tax; Northern California Real Estate Finance, Chairperson, 1999
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Fee Arbitrator, 1993 - present
- San Francisco Recreation & Park Commission, Vice President and Commissioner, 2012 - present
- Chinatown YMCA, Board Member, 1993 - 1996, Chairperson, 1996 - 2012
- Asian American Bar Association, Director, 1992 - 1996, 2011 - 2012
- The Hamlin School, Board of Trustees, 2004 - 2011
- St. Luke's Preschool, Board of Trustees, 1999 - 2005
- Chinatown Community Housing Corporation, Board of Directors, 1993 - 1996