Aaron Poledna focuses his practice on patent procurement, intellectual property counseling, freedom to operate analysis, and portfolio development and strategy. Aaron has performed patent preparation and prosecution in a wide variety of technology areas including: semiconductor processing and fabrication, medical devices, aerospace, financial services and systems, and software systems. Aaron has represented both emerging companies and investors in the medical device industry from incubation through acquisition or IPO. He has experience with both domestic and foreign patent prosecution, as well as experience with strategic analysis and counseling for domestic and international portfolio development, management, enforcement and licensing.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Rising Stars of Washington Law,” 2009 - 2012
- Hon. Wiley Y. Daniel, U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, Judicial Extern, 2002
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2001
- Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, Dallas, TX, Summer Associate, 2001
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Summer Law Clerk, 2000
- The Boeing Company, Seattle, WA, Senior Flight Operations Engineer, 1997 - 1999
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Seattle, WA, Legal Clerk, 1993 - 1997