Ben Stafford is a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment practice who focuses his practice on employment litigation and counseling.
Ben has extensive experience defending complex wage-and-hour class action cases for clients including The Boeing Company, Comcast, OfficeMax, and Les Schwab. Ben’s experience extends to all aspects of such cases, including managing electronic discovery, defeating class certification, taking a case to trial, and appellate practice.
Ben’s other areas of experience include proactive defense of individual discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour claims arising from federal and state laws such as the Civil Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Washington Law Against Discrimination. Representative clients include The Boeing Company and Microsoft.
- Listed in Super Lawyers Magazine, "Washington Rising Star," 2013 - 2017
- Franklin High School Mock Trial Team, Coach
- Municipal League of King County, Board Member
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington, Hon. Thomas S. Zilly, Externship, 2007
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2006
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General, Seattle, WA, Law Clerk, 2005 - 2006