Bill Green, a partner in the firm's Real Estate & Land Use practice, has more than 30 years of experience in real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing, financing, development, and general business matters.
Bill has represented a broad variety of clients in the real estate industry, including public institutions, public companies, school districts, privately held industrial companies, development companies, pension fund advisors, high-tech and bio-tech companies, and governmental entities. His representative clients include the University of Washington, the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Storm, Walton Street Capital, Korry Electronics, Highline School District, Edmonds School District, the Port of Edmonds, Itron Inc., Sobrato Development Company, Concur Technologies Inc. and Miller Global Properties.
- Editor in Chief of the Real Property Deskbook (Fourth Edition, Washington State Bar Association)
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as "America's Leading Real Estate Lawyers," 2003 - Present
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2001 - Present: Real Estate Law
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics "Super Lawyers," 2007 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Rainier Scholars, Board Member, 2010 - present
- WSBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Executive Committee, 1995 - 1997
- Intiman Theatre Company, Trustee, 1996 - 2002
- Washington State Supreme Court Limited Practice Board, Member, 1993 - 2000
- Mt. Baker Community Club, President, 1993 - 1995