Tanya Henderson represents and advises clients in complex business litigation matters and arbitration proceedings. Tanya has extensive experience handling cases involving claims for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes, lender liability, theft of trade secrets, noncompete agreements, tortious interference and business disparagement.
In her practice, Tanya has successfully litigated cases for businesses in various industries, including real estate, finance, hospitality, healthcare, rail transportation, manufacturing, aviation, retail, construction and technology. She takes a business-oriented approach to litigation and dispute resolution through counseling clients on risk management and focusing on the company’s business goals. Tanya has successfully tried cases in state, federal and bankruptcy courts, and she has handled numerous court proceedings obtaining extraordinary relief, including restraining orders, injunctions and receiverships.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018: Litigation - Real Estate
- Selected by Super Lawyers magazine and Texas Super Lawyers magazine, Rising Stars Edition, 2005, 2007 - 2009
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL), Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Judiciary Committee
- Texas Women Lawyers, Member
- Firm Management
- Commercial Litigation Lead, Dallas Office, 2010 - present
- Pro Bono Committee, 2010 - present
- Women's Forum, Chair of Marketing & Business Development Subcommittee, 2013 - present
- Greenberg Traurig LLP, Dallas, TX, Shareholder, 2008 - 2010
- Winstead PC, Dallas, TX, Shareholder, 1998 - 2008