Stephanie Hirano, a partner in the firm’s Corporate practice, champions creative business solutions for her clients and counsels as both a strategic advisor and project manager. Her practice focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and corporate finance, SEC reporting and compliance, as well as corporate governance.
Valued for her practical, big-picture advice, Stephanie drives transactions forward to completion. She is dedicated to advising companies engaged in acquisitions, divestitures and carveouts, as well as public debt and equity offerings. Stephanie also relies on her business background to provide pragmatic advice to clients relating to SEC reporting and compliance matters, board and shareholder issues and general corporate governance. She represents both public and private companies, including private equity and portfolio companies, in the aerospace/defense, distribution, energy, retail and consumer products, senior housing and technology industries.
Because of Stephanie’s extensive experience working with public companies, she has served as a reoccurring panelist at Perkins Coie’s annual Public Company Seminar Series, where she provides practical advice to public companies on SEC reporting requirements and updates on new disclosure rules and regulations.
A die-hard Huskies fan, Stephanie bleeds purple for the football team of the University of Washington, her alma mater.
- Asian Bar Association of Washington, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member
- Japanese American Citizens League, Seattle Chapter
- Perkins Coie LLP, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2003, 2005
- Dorsey & Whitney, Seattle, WA, Summer Associate, 2004
- Nixon Peabody, Boston, MA, Summer Associate, 2004
- Law Offices of Myers & Parker, Seattle, WA, Legal Assistant and Office Manager, 1998 - 2002