Sloane Anders Wildman counsels clients in all aspects of environmental law and regulation, including RCRA, Clean Water Act, CERCLA/EPCRA release reporting, CERCLA cleanups and Natural Resource Damages claims, Safe Drinking Water Act, TSCA, FIFRA and the Clean Air Act. She represents clients in administrative, civil judicial and criminal enforcement cases. Sloane regularly manages environmental due diligence reviews and risk allocation issues for private equity funds, hospitality industry clients, and others in support of various types of transactions, including acquisitions, sales and refinancings, and represents lenders in environmental matters associated with loan workouts and foreclosures. Her wide-ranging RCRA experience includes counseling, defense of enforcement actions and permitting and encompasses all aspects of federal and state hazardous waste regulation, including solid and hazardous waste identification, generation, transportation, treatment, storage, disposal, closure and corrective action matters.
- American Bar Association, Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Section
- Law 360’s Environmental Advisory Editorial board
- Hale and Dorr, Washington, D.C., Associate, 1993 - 1995
- Latham and Watkins, San Diego, CA, Associate, 1991 - 1992