Scott Greene has more than 30 years of experience handling all types of complex commercial litigation matters at all court levels, including class action cases, shareholder derivative actions, breach of contract and general tort litigation, foreclosures, telecommunications litigation, restrictive covenants, and general employment litigation.
A specific focus of Scott's practice is construction law. He has handled a wide range of construction litigation and transactional work on a broad spectrum of both public and private projects located throughout the United States. His work has included contract preparation and negotiation, bidding and other procurement issues, contract administration, and claim prosecution and defense utilizing a variety of alternative dispute resolution methods from mediation to jury trials.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018: Construction Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Listed as a "Super Lawyer" by Illinois Law & Politics
*The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and no certificate, award or recognition is a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry and Committee on Labor and Employment Law
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cahill, Christian & Kunkle, Chicago, Partner, 1996 - 2002
- Phelan, Pope & John, Chicago, Partner, 1989 - 1996
- Deutsch, Levy & Engel, Partner, 1980 - 1989