Bo Dul is counsel in the firm’s Litigation practice and a member of the firm’s White Collar & Investigations group. Her practice focuses on assisting clients with compliance and internal investigations involving matters of corruption, fraud, violations of company policy and other misconduct. Bo has significant experience in matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and international anti-corruption laws. She helps clients develop, improve and implement compliance programs and internal controls designed to prevent regulatory violations and minimize liability risks. Bo also represents individual and corporate defendants in connection with inquiries, enforcement proceedings and criminal prosecutions by various federal, state and local authorities, including the DOJ, SEC, Arizona Attorney General and county attorneys. Bo also has significant experience in complex commercial litigation, including securities litigation, contractual disputes and general business litigation.
As an active pro bono attorney, Bo has extensive professional and community experience relating to immigrant and refugee rights. Bo has worked with the Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project to conduct legal screening and provide know-your-rights information to unaccompanied child migrants in federal custody and has represented numerous immigrants seeking various forms of relief from deportation, including asylum, withholding of removal and protection for victims of human trafficking. She has also represented a prisoner in trial against Arizona Department of Corrections officials and won significant injunctive relief relating to Native American prisoners' rights to practice their religion.
- Diversity Leadership Alliance, Board Member, 2016 - present
- American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona, Board Member, 2015 - present
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Board Member, 2014
- Youth Adelante, Founding Board Member, 2014 - present
- Amnesty International, USA, Regional Refugee Coordinator, Northeast, 2006 - 2008; Legislative Coordinator, Arizona, 2003 - 2004
- Community Outreach & Advocacy for Refugees (COAR), Founder, Executive Director, 2002 - 2006
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, New York, NY, Associate, 2010 - 2012
Hon. Theodore McKee, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2012 - 2013