Bob Giles served as the firm’s managing partner from 1986 through 2014, overseeing the firm's growth to more than 1,000 attorneys in 19 different offices. He continues to assist on a number of administrative and special projects.
Bob began at Perkins Coie in 1974. He focused his practice in the areas of partnerships, tax planning, real estate syndications and general corporate practice.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers,” 2008 - 2014
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 1989 - Present: Corporate Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- Junior Achievement of Puget Sound, Board of Directors, 1986 - present; Chairman of Board, 1991 - 1992
- Seattle Sports Commission, Board of Directors, 1991 - Present, Chair, 2004 - 2005
- Boy Scouts of America, Chief Seattle Council, Executive Board, 1994 - 2009
- University of Washington Law School Foundation, Board of Directors, 2009 - Present, Chair 2014 - Present