Raj Gangadean is a partner in the Corporate practice of Perkins Coie LLP. He has over 20 years of experience advising clients in the following areas: mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, restructurings and dispositions; joint ventures and other strategic alliances; formation and structuring of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies; corporate finance and private offerings of securities and general business transactions and counseling. He frequently acts as primary outside counsel to clients ranging from early/growth stage companies to mature companies.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2014 - 2020: Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Ranked by Chambers USA as “America’s Leading Business Lawyers," 2014 - 2020
- State Bar of Arizona, Executive Counsel, Business Law Section, 2000 - 2015; Section Chair, 2013 - 2014
- State Bar of Arizona, Co-Chair, Conversion and Mergers Subcommittee of Legislative Committee, Business Law Section, 2010 - 2014
- Invest Southwest, Member, Executive Committee, 2009 - 2015
- Venture Madness, Mentor Team Captain, 2014 - 2015
- Arizona Road Racers, Vice President, Policy and Procedures, 2009 - 2013