Priyam Desai is an associate in the Business Litigation practice group. She recently served as a law clerk to the Hon. Andrew Guidi of the Alaska Superior Court, where she researched and drafted bench memoranda for oral arguments, prepared jury instructions for trial, and drafted final orders for civil matters.
Priyam has experience drafting litigation filings ranging from complaints to appeals as well as conducting research to aid in legal strategy on a variety of civil matters. She also has first-hand experience working on administrative agency proceedings as an analyst with a large electric utility before law school.
During law school, Priyam served as senior articles editor for the UC Davis Law Review and as a teaching assistant for legal writing and environmental law courses. She also participated in the Civil Rights Clinic as a certified law student advocate and looks forward to continuing to maintain an active pro bono practice.
*Admitted only in California.
- Jacobson Markham, Sacramento, CA, Law Clerk, 2019
- Natural Resources Defense Council, San Francisco, CA, Litigation Intern, 2018
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of California, Civil Division, Sacramento, CA, Law Clerk, 2017
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company, San Francisco, CA, Renewable Energy Analyst, 2013 – 2016
- Hon. Andrew Guidi, Superior Court of Alaska, 2019 - 2020