Phyllis Volk is a senior counsel with the firm's Real Estate & Land Use practice. She has an extensive background with in-depth experience in commercial real estate law including retail, industrial and office leasing, operating issues, contract review, and negotiations of all types of complex agreements related to property operations including technology and outsourcing agreements.
- Equity Office Properties Trust Alpha Award
*The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and no certificate, award or recognition is a requirement to practice law in Illinois.
- Law Office of Phyllis Volk, Chicago, IL
- Equity Office Properties Trust, Chicago, IL, Managing Counsel, 1997 - 2007
- Rosenberg & Liebentritt, Chicago, IL, Vice President, 1996 -1997
- Altheimer & Gray, Chicago, IL. Partner, 1990 - 1996