Associate Nathan Morales has experience representing businesses with their litigation, appellate and administrative law issues. He has assisted with cases involving shareholder disputes, consumer class actions and real property disputes. Additionally, Nathan has represented both state administrative agencies and parties challenging agency action. Nathan also has written and filed briefs in both the Oregon Court of Appeals and Oregon Supreme Court.
Prior to law school, Nathan worked in a professional capacity in several industries, including construction, building design and apparel manufacturing. As a result of those experiences, Nathan is uniquely suited to take into account the business concerns of his clients when handling their legal matters.
After earning his J.D. from the Lewis & Clark Law School, Nathan served as judicial law clerk for Judge Erin C. Lagesen of the Oregon Court of Appeals, where he drafted opinions on issues concerning civil and administrative law.
- Oregon State Bar
- Administrative Law Section, Executive Committee, Member, 2017 - present
- Appellate Practice Section, Member, 2017 - present
- Procedure & Practice Committee, Member, 2017 - present
- Campaign for Equal Justice, Associate Committee, Member, 2017 - present
- Owen Panner Inn of Court, Member, 2016 - present
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member, 2018 – present
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Member, 2013 – present
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 – present
- Perkins Coie Portland Office Diversity Committee, Member
- El Programa Hispano Catolico, Board of Directors
- Past Chair, 2018 - present
- Chair, 2015 - 2018
- Catholic Charities of Oregon, Board of Directors, Member, 2016 - present
Hon. Erin C. Lagesen, Oregon Court of Appeals, 2014 - 2016