Mike has firsthand experience clerking at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). He has also written on a variety of topics, including cybersecurity, the Internet of Things and network neutrality.
- Young Lawyer Representative for the Consumer Protection Law Committee of the American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Federal Communications Bar Association, Member
- Chambers of The Honorable Robert A. Zarnoch, Maryland Court Of Special Appeals, Annapolis, MD, Judicial Clerk, 2015 - 2016
- Chambers of The Honorable Andrea M. Leahy, Maryland Court Of Special Appeals, Annapolis, MD, Judicial Clerk, 2014 - 2015
- Office of Commissioner Maureen Ohlhausen, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC, Law Clerk, 2014
- Office of Chairman Julius Genachowski and Cybersecurity and Communications Reliability Division (PSHSB), Federal Communications Commission, Washington, DC, Law Clerk, 2013