Lindsay Jewell, a partner in the Real Estate & Land Use practice, is a deal lawyer who negotiates, documents and closes complex transactions on both the buyer’s and seller’s side in an efficient, proactive and organized manner. Lindsay works on local and multistate real estate transactions and has significant experience in the hospitality industry, including acquisitions, dispositions, hotel finance, REIT structuring, joint ventures, franchise and hotel management agreements, and development, asset management and operational matters.
Additional areas of Lindsay’s experience include retail and office lease negotiations, financing transactions on both the borrower’s and lender’s side, corporate governance, and complex title and survey review and similar due diligence matters. She also has counseled clients with respect to licensing and regulatory compliance under state and federal laws.
Lindsay frequently works on various aspects of CMBS specially serviced commercial real estate loans, including loan modifications, forbearance agreements, discounted pay-offs, foreclosures and REO dispositions for a wide variety of commercial properties. These include retail centers, office complexes, industrial parks, hotels and multifamily buildings.
- Named a “Rising Star” by Georgetown University Law Center’s Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute, 2014
- Listed as a “Rising Star” in Southwest Super Lawyers, 2016 - 2017
- Herberger Theater Company, Member of the Board of Directors, 2017 - 2018
- Harvard Club of Phoenix, Board of Directors, 2009 - 2015; Events Chair, 2010 - 2012
- Valley Leadership Advance, 2016
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona Commercial Real Estate Women (AZCREW); Special Events Committee, Member, 2014 - 2017
- Term Clerk to The Hon. James A. Teilborg, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 2010 - 2011
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Associate, 2008 - 2010; Summer Associate, 2007
- Legal Extern to General Counsel for Governor Janet Napolitano, 2006
- Judicial Extern to The Hon. James A. Teilborg, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, 2006