Koorosh Talieh is a partner in the firm's Insurance Recovery practice. He represents corporate policyholders in disputes seeking to enforce insurance coverage for products, environmental, construction, directors and officers, employment, fiduciary, errors and omissions, and intellectual property liabilities, and a wide array of first-party property and business interruption losses. His experience includes all phases of dispute resolution from pre-complaint investigation and advice through mediation, arbitration, trial, appeals and settlements.
Chambers USA referred to Koorosh as "client favorite" and stated that "[c]lients describe him as a 'go-to guy for insurance coverage issues big or small. He has been an extremely effective advocate for us and we have gotten great results in a number of high-exposure cases.'"
Koorosh has extensive experience in analyzing insurance coverage under various types of policies, including general liability, directors and officers, errors and omissions, bankers professional liability, employers professional liability, fiduciary liability, first-party property, builder's risk, multimedia and other types of specialized insurance products. He also provides risk management consulting services to clients during procurement process and renewal for all risks and lines of coverage. Koorosh is a frequent lecturer and has written articles on a variety of insurance coverage issues. He is "AV Peer Review Rated" by Martindale-Hubbel, which is Martindale-Hubbel's highest peer recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018: Insurance Law
- Ranked by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business in Insurance: Policy Holder, 2014 - 2017
- Listed in the International Who’s Who Of Insurance and Reinsurance Lawyers, 2013 - 2014
- Listed in Washington D.C. Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2017
- "AV Peer Review Rated" by Martindale-Hubbell
(AV®, BV® and CV® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.)
- The American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel, Fellow; Membership Committee, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, Torts and Insurance Practice Section, Business Law Section
- Environmental Claims Journal, Former Member of Editorial Advisory Board
- Howrey LLP, Washington, D.C., Partner
- Anderson, Kill & Olick P.C., Washington, D.C., Partner