Kendra also is experienced in defending employers in wrongful termination claims. When representing these clients, she readily understands the management perspective due to her pre-law experience in management at a major fashion retailer.
As part of her active pro bono practice, Kendra has assisted clients in immigration court with navigating the process of seeking asylum. She has also represented several inmates from the Arizona Department of Corrections, where she helped enforce their claims of excessive force used within the prison system. Kendra recently sat as second chair in a four day trial for such a claim.
- Herberger Theater Company Young Leadership Board, Member, 2015 - 2016
- Ladder Down: Business Development and Mentorship Program for Women Lawyers, Class of 2014
- Strasser Mediation Clinic, Las Vegas, NV, Volunteer Mediator, 2013
- Juvenile Justice Clinic, Las Vegas, NV, Student Attorney, 2012
- Perkins Coie, Phoenix, AZ, Summer Associate, 2012
- Hon. Roger L. Hunt, U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV, Judicial Extern, 2011
Hon. Patricia A. Orozco, Court of Appeals of Arizona, 2013 - 2014