Jeff Wyszynski is senior counsel in the firm's Real Estate & Land Use practice. He has extensive experience counseling and representing clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including purchase and sale and secured financing transactions for various types of commercial properties; representation of commercial landlords and tenants in all aspects of office, retail and ground leasing transactions; private debt and equity financings. He also has extensive experience representing clients in business legal transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, sales and financings; commercial transactions; legal entity formation and governance; and energy industry contracts and transactions.
- Washington State Bar Association, Business and Real Property Sections
- Washington Federal, Seattle, WA, Counsel, November 2011 - 2012
- Perkins Coie LLP, Bellevue, WA, Of Counsel, 1999 - 2007
- Bogle & Gates P.L.L.C., Bellevue, WA, Of Counsel, 1998 - 1999
- Karr Tuttle Campbell, Seattle, WA, Associate, 1989 - 1998