Danielle Githens, a partner in the firm's Corporate and Real Estate practices, focuses on representing financial institutions and borrowers in all aspects of commercial and real estate financing transactions, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, revolving and term loan facilities, letters of credit, and real estate loans for the acquisition, development, construction and term financing of all types of properties. Danielle’s borrower clients include emerging companies, family-owned businesses, non-profits, and public companies. Danielle also has extensive experience representing Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) special servicers on a national basis with respect to loan modifications, assumptions, forbearances, discounted payoffs, judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, receivership appointments and guarantor actions.
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Rising Stars of Washington Law," 2007 - 2009
- City of Issaquah Park Board, 2005 - present; Chair, 2011 - present
- YMCA of Greater Seattle, Camping Services Board, 2013 - present
- Issaquah Citizens for Parks and Pool, Campaign Chair, 2013
- Issaquah Families for Parks and Streams, Campaign Treasurer, 2006
- Haverford College Admission Volunteer, 1999 - present