Danielle Friedman is an associate with the firm's Political Law practice.
- Democratic National Committee, Voter Protection Department, Washington, D.C., Research Fellow, 2010
- Brennan Center for Justice, NYU School of Law, New York, NY, Legal Intern, 2009
- Professors Michael Kang and Joanna Shepherd, Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, GA, Research Assistant, 2008 - 2009
- American Civil Liberties Union, Voting Rights Project, Atlanta, GA, Legal Intern, 2008
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, LLP, New York, NY, Litigation Paralegal, 2006 - 2007
- Playing for Peace, Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland, Program Director, 2005 - 2006
- Seeds of Peace International Camp, Otisfield, ME, Peer Support Program Coordinator, 2006, Athletic Director, 2005, Coach, Counselor, 2004