Dan Coyne is a partner with the firm's Corporate practice. He concentrates his practice on finance and healthcare. Dan has been involved in financings throughout the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. He has focused on representing borrowers, such as hospitals, universities, social agencies and educational facilities, paying particular attention to individualizing each transaction. Each bond issue is carefully structured and detailed to provide maximum flexibility in the future and minimal administrative time required for compliance with regulatory and tax compliance.
Dan is heavily involved in many charitable organizations and in a number of community organizations. In recognition of this service, Dan was recently honored for his longtime commitment to empowering families and individuals by Marillac St. Vincent Family Services, a mission of the Daughters of Charity with the 20th annual Fleur de Lis Award.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers, Member
- Evans Scholars Foundation/Western Golf Association, General Counsel, 1990 - present
- Evans Scholars Foundation, Trustee, 2010 - present
- The Heritage at Millennium Park Condominium Association, President, 2005 - present
- Mission and Ministry, Inc. (Daughters of Charity), Board Member, 2000 - present
- General Assistance, Inc., (Daughters of Charity), Board Member 2001 - present
- O'Keefe Lyons & Hynes, LLC, Chicago, IL, Partner, 1981 - 2011; Associate, 1977 - 1981
- Choate, Hall & Stewart, Boston, MA, Special Counsel, 1995 - 1999
- Hale & Dorr, Boston, MA, Associate, 1975 - 1977
- United States Navy, Judge Advocate General's Corps, Lieutenant, 1972 - 1975
- Jenner & Block, Chicago, IL, Associate, 1971 - 1972