Chris Sutton has over 30 years of experience with environmental and natural resources matters. His current practice emphasizes environmental litigation; regulatory counseling; insurance coverage; permitting; and enforcement defense on matters including air quality, water quantity and quality, hazardous and solid waste management, regulated storage tanks, chemical manufacturing and distribution, oil and gas regulation, site investigations and remediation projects. Chris provides due diligence and transactional support in mergers and acquisitions and in real property transfers involving environmental contamination. Chris's practice also includes representation of clients in defense of Occupational and Mining Safety and Health Act (OSHA/MSHA) matters, conducting worker fatality/accident investigations and performing environmental, health and safety compliance audits.
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy and Resources, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Environmental and Hispanic Bar Sections, Member
- Parcel Mauro PC, Denver, Director and Shareholder, 1989 - 1999
- Colorado Attorney General’s Office, CERCLA Section, Denver, Environmental Consultant/Liaison, 1985 - 1989
- CERCLA Remedial Project Management; RCRA Compliance/Permitting, 1978 - 1985
- Colorado Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Colorado Bureau of Mines, 1976 - 1978