Christian Lee is an associate focused on patent litigation and privacy/data security.
As a patent litigator, Christian drafts discovery, handles discovery disputes and manages document collections and productions. He is also proficient at drafting motions, including dispositive motions.
As a privacy attorney, he represents service providers who receive legal demands, such as subpoenas and search warrants, for user data that is governed by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act and the Stored Communications Act. He responds to requests from both governmental entities and civil litigants, and he handles related negotiations and motion practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Christian interned at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and LinkedIn Corporation. Christian was a privacy paralegal at Yahoo! Inc. prior to law school and worked as a patent litigation paralegal for an international law firm.
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley, New Lawyers Committee, Co-Chair, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Detroit, MI, Judicial Extern for the Hon. Avern Cohn, 2014
- Electronic Frontier Foundation, San Francisco, CA, Legal Intern, 2013
- Perkins Coie LLP, Palo Alto, CA, Summer Associate, 2013
- LinkedIn Corporation, Mountain View, CA, Legal Intern, 2012
- Yahoo! Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, Legal Assistant, 2007 – 2011
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Redwood Shores, CA, IP Litigation Assistant, 2006